How to Apply Lashes:
- Place lash strip close to the natural lash line to check the fit of the lash. If lash strip extends past your lash line, trim lashes from the outer edge for your best fit. Make sure you cut off any exposed plastic from both ends.
- Apply an even layer of lash adhesive to the base of the lash band, wait for 30 seconds or until lash adhesive becomes tacky.
- Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lash strip closely along your lash line using a tweezer or eyelash applicator lightly pressing lashes into the inner and outer corner. For best results, use your index finger to gently lift lashes into place.
- Apply mascara to your natural lashes to blend together with the lash strip.
How to Remove False Lashes:
- Start on either the inner corner or outer corner, whichever is most comfortable for you, and gently remove lash strip.
- Use eye makeup remover to sweep away any excess lash glue.
Follow @JTorryBeauty and @jtorrymakeup for more tips!