Emphasize Your Natural Beauty
Our Best Seller, the 102 Wispies, gives your everyday look a sophisticated touch with its subtle enhancement. They indeed provide extra length and volume to your natural eyelashes, but in a way that doesn’t command unnecessary attention. Their design is so seamless it practically blends with your natural lashes are an absolute must-have and you will reckon Jenny’s words once you adorn them too!
The 102 Wispies also come in a convenient 5-pack, allowing you to revel in their understated glamour each DAY OF the week
Perfect Fit for Every Eye
The 102 Wispies aren’t just about making an impression; they are designed to suit all eye shapes. So, it doesn’t matter if you have round, monolid, or almond-shaped eyes, these lashes will fit you perfectly. They’re crafted to suit everyone, making them an inclusive choice for an array of differing eye structures.
Easy to Apply for All
In line with our commitment to catering for everyone, the 102 Wispies are no rocket science when it comes to application. Whether you’re a newbie or a veteran in applying eyelashes, the 102 Wispies are seamless to put on. Their user-friendly design ensures a fuss-free experience, so, you’re just a few blinks away from that enhanced, flawless look!
How to Apply Lashes:
- Place lash strip close to the natural lash line to check the fit of the lash. If lash strip extends past your lash line, trim lashes from the outer edge for your best fit. Make sure you cut off any exposed plastic from both ends.
- Apply an even layer of lash adhesive to the base of the lash band, wait for 30 seconds or until lash adhesive becomes tacky.
- Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lash strip closely along your lash line using a tweezer or eyelash applicator lightly pressing lashes into the inner and outer corner. For best results, use your index finger to gently lift lashes into place.
- Apply mascara to your natural lashes to blend together with the lash strip.
How to Remove False Lashes:
- Start on either the inner corner or outer corner, whichever is most comfortable for you, and gently remove lash strip.
- Use eye makeup remover to sweep away any excess lash glue.
Follow @JTorryBeauty and @jtorrymakeup for more tips!